About Me

My photo
I am a special educator who has recently relocated to Manila. One of my goals for this year is learn more about early childhood education and special education in the Philippines. I have been visiting schools and therapy centers (among others) and providing info here about them. I do not aim to endorse these different centers/schools, but my intention is to provide information in case some people are interested in learning more about them.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A visit to DLSU

Last Thursday I went to visit the DLSU and I have to say I was amazed by the various programs offered by the College of Education.  Among others, they have undergraduate degrees in:

 ...and graduate degrees in:


Doctoral Degree Programs

Science Education Department
Counseling and Educational Psychology
Department of English and Applied LInguistics
Educational and Leadership Management Department

Master's Degree Programs

Counseling and Educational Psychology Department
Department of English & Applied Linguistics
Educational and Leadership Management Department
Science Education Department

Diploma/Certificate Programs

St. La Salle Institute of Graduate Studies

(List of course offerings copied and pasted from DLSU's website.  For more accurate and detailed information on this, check their site or contact their offices.)

Really, really impressive. Kind of made me want to go to school again.  Kind of.  


Check it out at  


No comments:

Post a Comment