About Me

My photo
I am a special educator who has recently relocated to Manila. One of my goals for this year is learn more about early childhood education and special education in the Philippines. I have been visiting schools and therapy centers (among others) and providing info here about them. I do not aim to endorse these different centers/schools, but my intention is to provide information in case some people are interested in learning more about them.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

QC Preschool


Last year (around July or early August), I got to visit a couple of preschools in Quezon City.  These two are a couple of the better ones they have.  




Lots of kiddos in one classroom.





Teacher made worksheets.


                                                         I liked those dolls on top!

part of the playground

This is the second school.
Trying to remember the number but I think it's 20++ preschoolers to 1 teacher. 


I think that's supposed to be a garden out there.


Shelf with materials, covered in plastic.  Probably to keep the dust away.

No comments:

Post a Comment