About Me

My photo
I am a special educator who has recently relocated to Manila. One of my goals for this year is learn more about early childhood education and special education in the Philippines. I have been visiting schools and therapy centers (among others) and providing info here about them. I do not aim to endorse these different centers/schools, but my intention is to provide information in case some people are interested in learning more about them.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Therapy Works, Inc.

Got to go along with a visit to Therapy Works, Inc. last Saturday.  Thanks again to Ting and Randy Bello for taking me along!


Pool for aquatherapy. 



One of the therapists.


Slide in the outdoor play area.


OT room with vestibular balls and hooks in the ceiling for swings and hammocks.


Kitchen where they also do cooking activities.



Common room for groups.  To the left are dividers for kids who need a more structured space.

One of the individual speech therapy rooms.



In front of the very insconpicuous building.  Therapy Works, Inc. occupies the two bottom floors but may soon add another floor for their services.

Below is an article regarding Therapy Works, Inc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teacher Bambi, may I know the location of Therapy Works, Inc.? thank you.

    ReplyDelete