About Me

My photo
I am a special educator who has recently relocated to Manila. One of my goals for this year is learn more about early childhood education and special education in the Philippines. I have been visiting schools and therapy centers (among others) and providing info here about them. I do not aim to endorse these different centers/schools, but my intention is to provide information in case some people are interested in learning more about them.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"Playing with Friends" book


pastedGraphic.pdf
Playing with Friends
By
Bambi Rodriguez
pastedGraphic_1.pdf
I like to play.
pastedGraphic_2.pdf
I like playing with my friends.
pastedGraphic_3.pdf
But sometimes I forget to play nicely and then my friends don’t want to play with me.
pastedGraphic_4.pdf
What should I do when I play with my friends?
pastedGraphic_5.pdf
 I need to listen to my friends,
pastedGraphic_6.pdf        
pastedGraphic_7.pdf  pastedGraphic_8.pdfpastedGraphic_9.pdf …and use kind words.
pastedGraphic_10.pdf
I wait for my turn,
pastedGraphic_11.pdf   pastedGraphic_12.pdf
and share with my friends.
pastedGraphic_13.pdf  pastedGraphic_14.pdf
Then we can continue to have fun, play well and be good friends to each other. 
pastedGraphic_15.pdf
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment