About Me

My photo
I am a special educator who has recently relocated to Manila. One of my goals for this year is learn more about early childhood education and special education in the Philippines. I have been visiting schools and therapy centers (among others) and providing info here about them. I do not aim to endorse these different centers/schools, but my intention is to provide information in case some people are interested in learning more about them.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"I Can Wait!" book


pastedGraphic.pdf
I Can Wait!
By
Bambi Rodriguez
pastedGraphic_1.pdf
I like doing a lot of things at school.  I like to play, run, eat with my friends, or talk during meeting time.


pastedGraphic_2.pdf

But sometimes I have to wait. Waiting means having to do something else or doing ‘nothing’ before doing what you really want to do.
                 pastedGraphic_4.pdf
First, I have to        Then, I can go and play
sign-in and work.      (although I actually     like working a lot of             times)
     
            
      
         
   pastedGraphic_5.pdf pastedGraphic_6.pdf
First,I have to raise    Then,I can share my   
my hand and wait for      share my ideas with 
the teacher to call me        class during 
(even when I really,        meeting time.
           really, really want 
           to talk already).  
pastedGraphic_7.pdf pastedGraphic_8.pdf
First, I have to   Then, I can sit
      wash my hands.     down and eat with               my friends.

pastedGraphic_9.pdfpastedGraphic_10.pdf
First, I have to    Then, i can go
line up and wait  outside to the
          until everyone         playground.
        is called. 
pastedGraphic_11.pdf pastedGraphic_12.pdf
First, I have to Then, I can rest
change my shirt. on my mat.
pastedGraphic_13.pdf              pastedGraphic_14.pdf
First, I need to Then, I can get
get my backpack.     ready to go home.
pastedGraphic_15.pdf
 There are so many times during the day when I have to wait.

pastedGraphic_16.pdf  pastedGraphic_17.pdf
Sometimes it gets a little hard to wait to do the things I want to do.       
pastedGraphic_18.pdf pastedGraphic_19.pdf
When this happens, I can tell my teacher I am having a hard time.  
pastedGraphic_20.pdf
I can count from 1 to 10.
pastedGraphic_21.pdf
I can also just ask an adult to sit with me or hold my hand and help me. 
pastedGraphic_22.pdf
I am learning to wait more and more each day.
pastedGraphic_23.pdf
The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment