About Me

My photo
I am a special educator who has recently relocated to Manila. One of my goals for this year is learn more about early childhood education and special education in the Philippines. I have been visiting schools and therapy centers (among others) and providing info here about them. I do not aim to endorse these different centers/schools, but my intention is to provide information in case some people are interested in learning more about them.

Monday, April 11, 2011

World Explorers summer offering


World Explorers
Rowena Rodriguez
                           MA Early Childhood Ed/ Reading Ed Specialization
 Boston College, USA
                                                                                PRC Licensed
       pastedGraphic.pdf  
I would love to teach and interact with your children in any of the two exciting summer programs I am offering. 
1. Class: Explore through fun Science, Math, Reading and Art activities
Explore, learn and create with multi -level learning materials. Let’s do simple science experiments, meaningful hands-on math, literacy enrichment and art activities.
Dates: April 4 to May 13 (one month and a half, 9:00- 12:00)
Ages: 3 - 7
2. Class: Creative Writing, Language and Art 
Share your unique ideas and stories…just let it flow. Discover yourself, communicate with God, interact with others and experience your surroundings.
Dates: April 5 to May 12 (Tues & Thurs, 3:30- 5:00)
Ages: 7 -11
Call: 896-7784 or 0916-572-2044
15 Canopus St. Bel – air 4

No comments:

Post a Comment