About Me

My photo
I am a special educator who has recently relocated to Manila. One of my goals for this year is learn more about early childhood education and special education in the Philippines. I have been visiting schools and therapy centers (among others) and providing info here about them. I do not aim to endorse these different centers/schools, but my intention is to provide information in case some people are interested in learning more about them.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Iris' blog






I received a message today from an inspiring co-worker back in Oakland.    



Dear Friends and Family, 

I started writing about my experience of being 'voiceless' after I was finally diagnosed with a severe speech disability in 1999. My goal is to share everything I've learned and I'm finally going public with it in my Blog. 
Please share my link below with anyone you may know who is speech disabled, or otherwise, looking for hope and support, and/or who may just want to learn about coping and even becoming empowered by difficult life challenges.

Thanks so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment