About Me

My photo
I am a special educator who has recently relocated to Manila. One of my goals for this year is learn more about early childhood education and special education in the Philippines. I have been visiting schools and therapy centers (among others) and providing info here about them. I do not aim to endorse these different centers/schools, but my intention is to provide information in case some people are interested in learning more about them.

Friday, February 24, 2012

A Child's D.R.E.A.M. Foundation, Inc.

I went to a talk by Dr. Francis Xavier Dimalanta on "Picky Eaters" today at Sanctuario de San Antonio in Forbes.  I was there early and ended up talking at length with the speaker himself 
(there are advantages to being an early bird after all :P).

In the course of our conversation, I learned about a pediatric therapy center he had put up in Baguio "A Child's Dream (Developmental Rehabilitative Early Assessment and Management) Foundation, Inc.".  They offer PT, OT and speech therapy as well as special education services.

If you would like to learn more about them, do check out their website:


Contact Info is as follows:

Pines City Lion's Club, Governor Pack Road, Baguio City
Tel. No: (074) 446-6121
Mobile: (0917) 811-9032/ (0916) -587-8674
Open Mondays to Saturdays
8:00 am - 5:00 pm




No comments:

Post a Comment